Every now and then, I decide it would be fun to dress the animals up in various costumes because I tend to be slightly sadistic when I get bored. So the last time, I asked McMoose to take some pictures so that I could share my sadism with the rest of the world.
See how calm she is? How laid back? If I had left her alone, she'd happily have stayed in that same position for the next thirteen hours. And I think this is probably because she was raised primarily by McMoose, who is also pretty calm and pretty laid back and pretty content to stay in the same position for thirteen hours. And who also likes hats.
Enter Yellow Cat:

See how very un-calm he is? See the smoky frustration pouring from his floppy ears? See the disgruntle-ment (why yes, it IS a word, thank you for asking) mirrored in his eyes? If this was a movie instead of a photo, you'd see his tail swishing in rage. About two seconds later, you'd see him swipe the hat off his head. You'd hear him growl and hiss and snarl. Care to venture a guess as to who raised
him?
1 comment:
too funny. i love the pics. and the commentary. you have such a gift with words...
Post a Comment