It's really hard to stay firmly planted in reality when you find a bag of frozen vegetables thawing on your bathroom floor. It's really easy to convince yourself that maybe someone broke into your house and rearranged the contents of your freezer just to confuse you. And that maybe they're secretly recording your reaction and putting it all over the internet.
Unfortunately, the truth behind the pitiful little bag of half-frozen veggies is that my cat can open the freezer. Ok, that's not quite right--my cat sleeps all day. McMoose's cat can open the freezer. And when she does, she always takes a bag of vegetables and leaves it someplace strange. WHY? I'm thinking maybe she's doing an experiment: How to Cause Female Humans to Lose Their Minds.
I'll keep you posted on her results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought you were gonna say you left them there. Kind of like when I'm looking for my wallet and find it in the refrigerator. Maybe it's a blonde thing...
Post a Comment