In any case, here's a recent picture of the belly:
My hair has gotten considerably shorter since the last time I posted one of these, thanks to a heavily tattooed woman at the salon in the mall. In exchange, my feet have gotten much larger. I don't know which I'm more excited about: getting to meet The Bug in 5 weeks or getting to wear shoes again.The Bug continues to spend his days and nights trying to wedge different body parts into my ribs, but on the plus side, he's far more entertaining since his legs have gotten strong enough to kick various things off my belly. So far, we've been working mainly with pencils, coasters, and drinking glasses. I'm thinking this will come in handy when he grows up to be a professional trampoline-ist.
2 comments:
cute cute cute cute CUTE! you are so cute pregnant!
You look adorable! I can't wait to meet your little guy!
Post a Comment