Even before I got pregnant, I had this image in my head of how lovely it would be to go sit on the balcony with the Dog and a baby and just relax in the warm air. For the past several months, I've been building on this image and I was so glad that The Bug would be born in early summer so that we'd have several warm months during which we could sit out there and watch the trees and the birds. The flaw in the plan, of course, is that along with trees and birds, there are also BEES flying around in the summer. And wasps. And other flying, stinging things. And apparently, many of these flying, stinging things have decided that my balcony is the perfect place to call home.
So far, McMoose has sprayed 2 wasp hives that we found out there. The first one was fairly small and only had one wasp, but the second one was up inside the siding, and so far, there have been four or five dead wasps that have fallen out of there. Needless to say, I have been very abruptly brought back to reality, which is to say that I remember now why I'm not an outdoorsy kind of gal. Blech!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment