At least that gives you a general idea of the color that it used to be...just ignore the cats and picture what that contraption would look like with four dingy, honey-colored drawers.And...here's the after picture:
I could so be a professional re-finisher of furniture. As long as my clients don't mind waiting six months for each project. Oh, and I know you can't see it in the picture, but Yellow Cat is sitting under the dresser and looking ornery because his fat belly makes it difficult for him to fit under there.While we're at it, here's the corner of the bedroom that's dedicated to The Bug for the first few months:
1 comment:
That is great what you have done with the furniture. My plan when we have babies is to redo my childhood furniture, you can come help me :) Good luck as you get closer to delivery, too bad you don't live closer because I will be a Labor and Delivery nurse when I graduate!
Post a Comment