Dear Yellow Cat,
Hi. I understand you've been feeling a bit neglected lately? Or at least, I'm guessing that's the reason for your currently horrendous behavior. So in light of the fact that you're probably going through some issues right now, I'm trying to be pleasant. I really, really am. But you're testing the limits of my patience. I mean, first there was the whole running-away-and-getting-stuck-in-a-tree incident, which was annoying, but at least it was a one time thing, so I can overlook it. But this whole screaming-at-the-top-of-your-lungs-FOR-NO-GOOD-REASON thing? Yeah, that needs to stop. Now.
Oh, and the climbing on tables and counters and getting into the crib at every opportunity, and then WATCHING ME TO SEE MY REACTION? Also has to stop. And finally, when I yell at you to get out of the closet/crib/other places you KNOW are off limits, that does not mean that I want you to come and try to sit on my lap instead. In case you haven't noticed, you're large and what's left of my lap is small.
You have about 4 weeks to straighten yourself out. After that, there's a fairly good chance I'll sell you to the circus as tiger food. Consider yourself warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment