Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sleepy Babblings

  • I had a dream last night that I was drowning and when I woke up this morning, my nose felt like it had been breathing in water all night. It was very odd and trippy and has left me feeling like maybe I sleepwalked into the bathtub and accidentally inhaled water or something, but that seems highly unlikely.
  • I went to bed at 8:30 last night. Woke up at 9:15 this morning. Got to work at 11 and promptly fell asleep at my desk until 11:30. Worked for two hours, ate lunch, and then fell asleep AGAIN at 2. It is now 2:30, I've just woken up, and I'm thinking about calling it a day so I can go home and go to bed. So I've been asleep for almost 14 of the last 24 hours. AND I'M STILL SLEEPY!
  • Yesterday, the temperature was in the 80's. Today, it's in the 50's. Tomorrow, it will be in the 40's. If the weather could kindly make up its mind about what season it would like to be in, it would be much appreciated.

No comments: