I feel like I should preface this by saying that I'm not usually a scrapbooking kind of gal. In fact, I'm not even a putting-photos-in-albums kind of gal. Generally speaking, I'm the person who feigns a headache whenever someone says "Oh, you have to see pictures of [insert event name here]." And yet, for some reason that I can no longer remember, I thought it might be fun to do a wedding scrapbook. Silly me.
I mean, the pages I've already done--the save the date cards, the invitations, the what's-its, the whose-nots--those were all fine. But now? Now I'm smack dab in the middle of the photo part. And the first step to the photo part? Going through the TWO THOUSAND PICTURES that McMoose's cousin (a.k.a. Official Wedding Photographer) sent us. Hear that soul rending cry? Yeah, that's me.
So all crying aside, I finished step one and thought I was home free. Except that when you weed through 2,000 pictures and pick out the ones you think are important, there are STILL over two hundred left. Right. So I'm going to put the scrapbook thing aside for a few years...I mean...hours...and try to channel Martha Stewart. She'd know about this kind of thing, right? RIGHT??? Good.
1 comment:
Hey Anisha,
Thanks for dropping by my blog; I'm glad you're enjoying it. You have me rolling on the floor with your posts :)!
Best wishes wading through all those pictures, and I look forward to reading about more of your adventures!
Post a Comment