Some strange human being keeps leaving voice messages on my cell phone. I say "strange human being" because in all honesty? I can't tell if it's a man or woman. After listening to the first message, I thought it was probably a woman, but then I listened to the second one and I could have sworn it was a man. And to make matters even worse? His/her name is Taylor. TAYLOR, for crying out loud. Could you PICK a more androgynous name?????
And this Taylor person clearly thinks I'm someone else. Up until now, the messages that Taylor sounded highly professional, which led me to believe that he/she was trying to reach a co-worker or client or some other work related contact. BUT. In the latest message, which was left at 9 this morning, Taylor informed me that he/she had a great time last night and that he/she is sorry for leaving without waking me up this morning.
So now, I'm thinking that maybe this isn't a work sanctioned situation after all. And also, it seems completely unrealistic that someone out there has not only my name (and come on. How many people do you know named Anisha?), but who also has a phone number that must be fairly close to mine. And also, now? I'm eaten up with curiosity about this Taylor and this Anisha and what sounds like a very interesting relationship. Who needs soap operas when you have a cell phone?
No comments:
Post a Comment