About a week ago, this wasp decided that right outside our front door would be an ideal place for a nest. Which meant that for a few days, I refused to enter or exit the apartment without McMoose because my reasoning is that if one of us has to get stung, it should be the one who ISN'T already phobic about every flying insect, ever. Apparently, McMoose didn't agree with my reasoning, so he went and bought some wasp killer, which he sprayed liberally around the nest, while I cowered inside the apartment.
Turns out the wasp killer kills EVERYTHING that might remotely resemble an insect because today? I came home to find 1 dead wasp, 1 dead cockroach (ick), about seven dead beetles, and a spider, which was very much alive and enjoying his feast. So. Not that I'm complaining about the fact that we no longer have a threatening wasp living with us. But. The crunch of insect corpses under my flip flops every time I leave the apartment? Not so pleasant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment